Instabook Aficionado (Intern)
Ichigoichie is a startup formed for the creation of innovative gameplay titles. The directing staff have over fifteen years of console and mobile game development experience.
We are building a new console title that explores the boundaries between art and games and need assistance in spreading the good word.
Your role at Ichigoichie
We are looking for a student of digital marketing to join our team. We are always sketching, playing, and making stupid jokes and need the help of a communicative individual to share the highlights of our hijinks. Tasks you may perform vary on your experience and the phase of the project, which may include:
- Helping define the company culture and brand
- Strengthening relationships with our regional partners
- Giving sneak peeks into our development process
- Building an army of rabid 151A followers
Collaborating in an agile environment through a feedback loop of lightweight granular task management. As a member of a very small team you will be working on many aspects of the project, and the ability to investigate and acquire new skills quickly will benefit you greatly. We will give you fundamental guidance and constructive feedback on your progress throughout the internship.
- Current enrollment in or completion of a degree in Digital Marketing or similar
- Confidence in self-expression and storytelling
- Excellent English communication
- Highly motivated and self-driven problem-solving skills
- A love of games and expressive interfaces
- Experience in music production or theory
- Experience in graphic design
This may be a summer or semester internship covering roughly two to three months; exact start and end dates are negotiable. Please include a copy of your school transcript when applying. Don’t spend your summer working for a boring button-down, come to the cutting edge of collaborative gameplay with Ichigoichie!
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and we have an office in Gamla Stan that you will be working from.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resumé plus a cover letter and we will get back to you.