Unorthodox Game Developer
Ichigoichie is a startup formed for the creation of innovative gameplay titles. The directing staff have over fifteen years of console and mobile game development experience.
We are building a new console title that explores the boundaries between art and games and need assistance in prototyping.
Your role at Ichigoichie
We are looking for a vocal and self-driven software developer to help us build out a new kind of musical expression. We prototype in Unity and write our core technology libraries in Rust and C++.
What you build may vary on your experience and the phase of the project, but can include:
- Prototyping rhythmic gameplay interactions in C# and C++
- Building user interfaces with Unity
- Creating synesthetic connections through a concert of sound, light, and haptic feedback
Collaborating in an agile environment through a feedback loop of lightweight granular task management. As a member of a very small team you will be working on many aspects of the project, and the ability to investigate and acquire new skills quickly will benefit you greatly.
- Completion of a degree in Computer Science or similar
- Confidence in programming C# or C++, with a value on safe, reusable code
- Excellent English communication
- Highly motivated and self-driven problem-solving skills
- A love of games and expressive interfaces
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with console development
- Experience in music production or theory
- Experience in graphic or UX design
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and we have an office in Gamla Stan that you will be working from.
Please include a copy of your resume’ along with a cover letter to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
Don’t spend your precious dev hours working on something that’s been done a hundred times before, come to the cutting edge of collaborative gameplay with Ichigoichie!