Harmonious Environment Artist
Ichigoichie is a startup formed for the creation of innovative gameplay titles. The directing staff have over fifteen years of console and mobile game development experience.
We are building a new console title that explores the boundaries between art and games and need assistance in environment building.
Your role at Ichigoichie
We are looking for a game artist that can help build festive environments for our levels to live in.
What you create may vary on your experience and the phase of the project, but can include:
- Collaborating with the Creative Director and Lead Artist to produce both concept imagery and realtime assets for urban and organic game stages
- Designing stylish visualizations for an indirect representation of the game state
- Creating punchy, eye-catching particle and background effects to generate spectacle
As a member of a very small team you will be working on many graphical aspects of the project, and the ability to work on both mocks and assets is required.
- Completion of a degree in graphic design or similar
- Confidence in Photoshop and a vector graphics application
- Ability to produce snappy effects and basic 2D animations
- Excellent English communication
- Highly motivated and self-driven problem-solving skills
- A love of games and expressive interfaces
- Experience with console development
- Experience in music production or theory
- Experience in data visualization
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and we have an office in Liljeholmen that you will be working from.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume’ along with a portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
Don’t spend your precious art hours working on something that’s been done a hundred times before, come to the cutting edge of collaborative gameplay with Ichigoichie!