Meticulous Marketing Manager
Ichigoichie is a startup formed for the creation of innovative gameplay titles. The directing staff have over fifteen years of console and mobile game development experience.
We are building a new console title that explores the boundaries between art and games and need assistance in spreading the good word.
Your role at Ichigoichie
We are looking for a veteran of digital marketing to join our team. We are on the road to launching our first game on Nintendo Switch and need help in building our brand in the marketplace and guiding our title along its way into the loving hands of our future fans. Tasks you may perform vary on your experience and the phase of the project, which may include:
- Helping define the company culture and brand
- Strengthening relationships with our regional partners
- Planning and executing on a marketing plan
- Giving sneak peeks into our development process
- Building an army of rabid 151A followers
Collaborating in an agile environment through a feedback loop of lightweight granular task management. As a member of a very small team you will be working on many aspects of the project, and the ability to investigate and acquire new skills quickly will benefit you greatly.
- Completion of a degree in Digital Marketing or similar
- Confidence in self-expression and storytelling
- Excellent English communication
- Highly motivated and self-driven problem-solving skills
- Broad knowledge of video game marketing and channels
- A love of games, and informed opinions about competitors’ strategies
- Experience in music production or theory
- Experience in graphic design
Please include a copy of your CV along with a cover letter when applying. Don’t spend your time working for a boring button-down, come to the cutting edge of collaborative gameplay with Ichigoichie!
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and we have an office in Liljeholmen that you will be working from.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resumé plus a cover letter and we will get back to you.