Refreshingly Ubiquitous Design Assistant (Intern)
Ichigoichie is a startup formed for the creation of innovative gameplay titles. The directing staff have over fifteen years of console and mobile game development experience.
We are building a new console title that explores the boundaries between art and games and need assistance in pulling it all together and making it click.
Your role at Ichigoichie
We are looking for a student of game development to join our team. We are a small studio and everyone wears multiple hats, but gaps inevitably exist and someone must rally the troops! Tasks you may perform vary on your experience and the phase of the project, which may include:
- Designing levels for our games
- Editing and adjusting game narrative
- Ensuring quality and presentation style is consistent between all art
- Tracking agile team processes and content delivery status
- Executing on a marketing plan
As a member of a very small team you will be working on many aspects of the project, and the ability to investigate and acquire new skills quickly will benefit you greatly. We will give you fundamental guidance and constructive feedback on your progress throughout the internship.
- Current enrollment in or completion of a degree in game design, project management or similar
- A detail-oriented nature and orderly documentation
- Excellent English communication
- Highly motivated and self-driven problem-solving skills
- A love of games and expressive interfaces
- Experience in music production or theory
- Experience in community management
You will receive
- An opportunity to build on critically acclaimed console games
- A light, fun atmosphere to work in and weekly company events
- A structured mentoring setup centered around 1-on-1s, micro feedback, and periodic reviews
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and we have an office in Hornstull that you will be working from.
This may be a summer or semester praktikant/LIA internship covering roughly three to six months; exact start and end dates are negotiable. Please include a copy of your school transcript when applying. Don’t spend your time working for a boring button-down, come to the cutting edge of collaborative gameplay with Ichigoichie!
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with your resume’ and a cover letter and we will get back to you.