Flexible Polygon Tinkerer (PT/FT)
Ichigoichie is a startup formed for the creation of innovative gameplay titles. The directing staff have over fifteen years of console and mobile game development experience.
We are building a new console title that explores the boundaries between art and games and need assistance in general 3D art creation.
Your role at Ichigoichie
What you create may vary on your experience and the phase of the project, but can include:
- Supporting the art team with supplementary character and environment modelling
- Creating punchy, eye-catching particle and background effects to generate spectacle
- Animating characters with unique genre-bending requirements
As a member of a very small team you will be working on many aspects of the project, and the ability to investigate and acquire new skills quickly will benefit you greatly.
- Completion of a degree in realtime graphics or similar
- Experience making assets in a modern game engine such as Unity or Unreal
- Ability to produce low-poly models to fit an existing visual style
- Excellent English communication
- Highly motivated and self-driven problem-solving skills
- A love of games and expressive interfaces
- Experience in music production or theory
- Experience with visual effects
- Experience with biped animation
You will receive
- Competitive salary commensurate to your experience
- An opportunity to build on critically acclaimed console games
- A light, fun atmosphere to work in and weekly company events
- A structured mentoring setup centered around 1-on-1s, micro feedback, and periodic reviews
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and we have an office in Hornstull that you will be working from.
This may be a part-time or full-time position; dates are negotiable. Please include a copy of your school transcript and CV when applying. Don’t spend your time working for a boring button-down, come to the cutting edge of creative gameplay with Ichigoichie!
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume’ and a cover letter and we will get back to you.